Sunday, September 6

You're Welcome


Imagine my surprise: I'm flipping through cable channels yesterday and came across a new show on The Food Network called What Would Brian Boitano Make? Well, hells. I gotta check that out.

Brian was hosting a party for a bunch of roller derby divas. Turns out these derby girls love them some bacon. They love bacon so much they made bacon-tinis. A bacon martini? God knows I love bacon but even I would draw the line at a bacon-tini. The good news was that the theme of the show was BACON! Yippee!!!

Brian proceeded to make some of the most delectable looking bacon appetizers imaginable. Here they are:
Take a look at tell me those don't look delightful. WTG Brian Boitano, I'm impressed. You're giving Paula Deen a run for her money!

(This post is dedicated to Kathleen, Shandon and Howard. Enjoy!)

2 comments:

kb said...

Oooooooh, sounds yummy. The bacon corn muffins with cream cheese frosting sound delightful. But, yes, even I would draw the line at a bacon martini. I don't know why, but when I first saw the picture, it reminded me of that How to Boil Water show we used to watch. I miss that show...and the Two Fat Ladies. They were hysterical!

janene said...

omg, don't you read anymore? -janene