- I can watch ridiculous amounts of tv when a marathon beckons. This weekend? Deadliest Catch is calling. (I know I said I was turning off the tv lately but that's on weeknights. Weekends are full throttle tv-fests!)
- I still want to do that cross country road trip one day. That dream never dies.
- Speaking of dreams, I still buy Lotto tickets every once in a while.
- I'm getting a new digital camera and may even learn how to Photoshop!
- I have been known to have popcorn for dinner.
- Well, umm, this shared challenge probably isn't the most mature but I love it!
- ... and this one was fantastic but not much more mature.
- I can text!
- I like this site and I'm giving these as baby shower gifts to all of my knocked-up friends.
- The Onion still slays me.
- I enjoy Farmville on Facebook.
- I own a Nintendo DS.
- When I picked up a few Fage fat free yogurts at Trader Joe's today and a moment later that lady, who had been standing there a while, let out a little groan when she reached for the last one, I thought "You gotta move faster than that sucka!"
- When I see you weaving in and out of freeway lanes in your big dumb truck I am certain you have a wee penis.
Saturday, April 10
On the other hand...
Yesterday's post was all about signs that I'm getting old. Here are a few indictations that I'm still young at heart:
Posted by Lucy at 10:51 AM