Thursday, December 9

Tomorrow...


Haven't felt much like blogging. I've learned that this is NOT a good sign. Long story short...

Here's what I've been up to lately:

  • I rejoined Weight Watchers (again). So far, so good. I've lost weight and I'm physically feeling well.
  • The holidays are making me sad. The first Christmas without Dad sucks. Emotionally, I'm feeling unwell.
  • I did, however, have a decent Thanksgiving.
  • Work has been good, work has been bad. They are changing my job, again, and all I can do is wait and see what they have in mind for me. I am so NOT in the mood for a big change. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
  • I bought a Wii. It arrives on Monday. I enjoy being a grown up who can make dumb choices.
  • I have started my Christmas shopping but have a long way to go since I've only bought stuff for myself.
  • I started reading the Harvard Business Review. I find comfort in knowing my work place is not the only one with big-fat-issues.
  • I was the first to put the outdoor Christmas lights up this year. The neighbors are slowly catching up.
  • I enjoyed the Martin Scorsese documentary on Fran Lebowitz (especially the part featuring Shandon's husband). I heart her and pretty much agree with everything she has to say.
  • Today was a particularly tough day but a dear friend texted me to say "Don't you HATE Perry's wife?" and it made me laugh and feel human again.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing The King's Speech.
  • I visited The Gamble House and fell in love with the place all over again.
  • I'm an recovering from an Angry Birds addiction
  • I am looking forward to watching 2010 circle the drain

No comments: