Haven't felt much like blogging. I've learned that this is NOT a good sign. Long story short...
Here's what I've been up to lately:
- I rejoined Weight Watchers (again). So far, so good. I've lost weight and I'm physically feeling well.
- The holidays are making me sad. The first Christmas without Dad sucks. Emotionally, I'm feeling unwell.
- I did, however, have a decent Thanksgiving.
- Work has been good, work has been bad. They are changing my job, again, and all I can do is wait and see what they have in mind for me. I am so NOT in the mood for a big change. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
- I bought a Wii. It arrives on Monday. I enjoy being a grown up who can make dumb choices.
- I have started my Christmas shopping but have a long way to go since I've only bought stuff for myself.
- I started reading the Harvard Business Review. I find comfort in knowing my work place is not the only one with big-fat-issues.
- I was the first to put the outdoor Christmas lights up this year. The neighbors are slowly catching up.
- I enjoyed the Martin Scorsese documentary on Fran Lebowitz (especially the part featuring Shandon's husband). I heart her and pretty much agree with everything she has to say.
- Today was a particularly tough day but a dear friend texted me to say "Don't you HATE Perry's wife?" and it made me laugh and feel human again.
- I'm looking forward to seeing The King's Speech.
- I visited The Gamble House and fell in love with the place all over again.
- I'm an recovering from an Angry Birds addiction
- I am looking forward to watching 2010 circle the drain