Wednesday, April 23

Good day

The meeting went very well. The big creative genius is actually a very warm and kind man. We all felt immediately comfortable around him. He was so excited about his new project that he showed us about 15 minutes of it. I LOVE it! I'm very excited about it and can't wait to see the whole thing.

We were almost immediately broken out into smaller groups. While I wasn't assigned to the creative genius' group I did brainstorm with another giant in his field. He too was a gentle soul and a lot of fun to work with. I think I came up with some very cool ideas and had a good time contributing.

I hope some of my ideas actually get made. Although our target market is children, I came up with ideas of stuff that I wanted. I even told my group that. I said "This is for me. I want it!" They agreed.

Wish I could tell you more but... Well, let's just say you're in for a treat in 12-24 months. Trust me!

No comments: