Tuesday, September 2

Awkward!

I heard back from CNN. Turns out they send viewer emails directly to the anchors. Awkward! Oh well, Rick should hear he's being a jackhole. I'm just sorry that I used my work email that includes my full name and place of business. Bummer.

Oh well, I can take that wiener. I meant every word I said I'm just sorry I called him a "blow hard" twice. It's hard to edit in a tiny comment box! Anyway, here is the CNN email reply:

Thank you for the comment you sent for Rick Sanchez.

Anchor and correspondent e-mails are forwarded to their personal e-mail boxes (when possible), however, Viewer Communications Management receives and acknowledges e-mails on behalf of them. While neither the anchors nor Viewer Communications Management can reply personally to every e-mail, your comments are important to us and we do read each and every one. Viewer Communications Management replies on behalf of the anchors when possible, and also incorporates viewer opinions into the weekly anchor reports that are provided to senior management.

If you have mistakenly submitted a question through this comments section, please allow time for it to be tagged as such and routed to the appropriate persons for handling.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and please visit the attached links for more information on our anchors, programs and schedules:


If I disappear... blame Rick.

1 comment:

shandon said...

And if HE disappears...?