Wednesday, September 27

It's Official

As past posts indicate, I've long considered myself a proud "Wing-nut Liberal".

Today a friend sent me this link to get an actual ranking of just how liberal I am. Here are the results:

On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Liberal (15)
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Liberal (19)

My score is on a scale of 0 to 100, with 0 being fully liberal and 100 being fully conservative.

I know others consider "Liberal" a dirty word/label but it's one I'm proud to wear. To me, it just says I'm open-minded and willing to at least consider all sides to an issue. The thing that really offends me is the way the GOP pimps Christ to further their agenda. It makes no sense to me! Christ was one of the all time greatest liberals. How'd we let them get Him anyway? Who do they think they're kidding. Oh yeah, the entire GOP!

3 comments:

shandon said...

Great Kennedy quote.

Hey, I'm a strong liberal (13) on non-fiscal issues and a moderate liberal (29) on fiscal issues. Granted, I don't always understand fiscal issues, so if I were better informed I might rank more liberal.

Go, L-word!

Anonymous said...

You're right about the GOP and Jesus. It's very scary!

I'll post my results on my blog.

Anonymous said...

PS - did you see the "Jesus Camp" video on my blog? VERY SCARY!!!