Tuesday, March 28

Dumbass

So, this morning while pulling into a parking lot I pulled in behind a car that was just sitting in the driveway. Just sitting there!!! This woman was SO self absorbed that she pulled in to a primarily empty parking lot and thought the best place to stop and gather her thoughts was the driveway! I gave the "nice" tap honk (even thought she clearly deserved the angry, non-stop, 5 second honk) and she about came out her skin. Are you kidding me?!

I love these people. You know, the ones who stop in doorways in storefronts and stop and stare to get their bearings. And then my all time favorites are the fools who step off an escalator and stop to figure out which direction their next step should be. In their world they don't have to worry about the poor folks piling up behind them. In their world it's all about them and nobody else exists. Fascinating...