Monday, May 14

Unfortunate Discoveries

The other night I set my little practice crochet strip down on my desk for the night and woke the next morning to find this:

Sweet Jesus, I'm crafting a sperm. *sigh*

Well, I decided I would ignore my unfortunate finding and carry on. I've since made a few crochet test patches to get the rhythm down. So far so good. That is until a few minutes ago when I looked down and saw this:



















I mean really, does it get more granny than that? Is it any wonder I felt like watching this tonight?


In the interest of full disclosure, I came home from work early today because I am clearly coming down with a cold. I feel like garbage but everything you see here is actually quite comforting.

As it happens, I embrace the granny within and encourage everyone else out there to do the same. I heart tea, yarn and Bette Davis and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Happy comfort crafting y'all!!

3 comments:

shandon said...

Face it: it's only a matter of time before you acquire a cat.

On the other hand, I watched a big chunk of Bette Davis' A CATERED AFFAIR the other day and found it delightful!

Anonymous said...

I'm ordering you a few of those flowered house dresses for your birthday. Should go great with the cat!

Anonymous said...

I about fell off my chair laughing with that "crafting a sperm" comment. Hilarious!