Wednesday, October 17

Where have you been?

Shandon tagged me for this fun exercise. As mentioned, I'd like to visit every state in the nation before I kick it. Looks like I better get busy.

Bold the states you've been to, CAPITALIZE the states you've lived in, italicize the state you're in now, and color the state(s) you'd like to visit.

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / CALIFORNIA / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / INDIANA / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey* / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / Washington, D.C. / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming

*Technically I was in New Jersey for only about 5 minutes but I'm counting it anyway. Some friends and I decided to try a NYC subway to the Meat Packing district and accidentally took the express. I knew we were in trouble when I looked out the window and noticed we were leaving the island of Manhattan. We got off in New Jersey and took the next express back into the city. Oops!

No comments: