Wednesday, June 6

This one's for Shandon

I promised Shandon I'd show her the beginning of my ripple blanket. Why I'm starting a blanket at the beginning of the summer is beyond me but I really want this one. As if the inevitable heat exhaustion weren't bothersome enough, I've now realized that I'm decreasing one stitch on each row (I have no idea how or why this is happening). Either I have to attempt to add those decreased stitches back in (if that's even possible) OR I have to begin again. *gulp*.

Well, anyway, here's what I've got so far (including a shot of the dreadful foul up). Ignore the strange colors, they will all make perfect sense when I'm done:


2 comments:

shandon said...

I'll have to take your word for it that there's a problem -- it looks gorgeous to me. And I really like the colors!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so impressed with what you've made...I think it looks great!