I stayed home sick today because of:
- Lack of sleep (I finally hit the wall)
- Allergy attacks from hell
- Headache that won't quit
Maybe I'm a little wimpy but I just didn't know how I'd function on so little sleep. I emailed co-workers about staying home around 7:00 am then fell asleep. I slept until around noon! I've NEVER done that before. I feel better but my head still hurts.
I'm now watching the ever popular DIY Network and cruising for new craft web sites & blogs for inspiration. Here is my latest obsession. I want that room and will try like crazy to make sure I have one in the house I buy this year. I'm in love with that space!
Here are a few more blogs and places I've found today:
- Little Scrapbox
- Lipstick Ranch ("Girls with Guns" is my favorite link. Be sure to scroll over the quotes for a good laugh.)
- The Softie Awards (I NEED that Leah wig)
- Impress Rubber stamps
- Delightful Blogs (so you might find some in areas you enjoy)
Maybe next time I'll actually show you some of my crafts-in-progess.