Wednesday, March 14

Stop! In the name of Love


Ugh! Would someone please tell Diana Ross to step down and shut up?! Yeah, yeah, the Supremes were great but we all know that was Barry Gordy's doing. She recorded some good stuff as a solo artist but went on to record some of the most annoying songs ever (Endless Love, anyone?)

She LOVES herself more than any human being has ever loved. Not only is she singing (well, shrieking really) on American Idol this week but she also appears on iTunes. There's not escape! iTunes features a section of celebrity picks. I saw Diana's name on the list and immediately KNEW what she'd have on her list. Yes, you guessed it, ALL Diana Ross recordings. What a piece of work. I've hated the woman since the first time I saw her throw her arms up and toss that God-awful wigged head back. It's a move only a drag queen could love.

Ugh, Diana, Honey, you're through!! Please, for the love of God, go away.


** Later **

Oh God! I just looked for pix of her and learned that her new album is titled "I Love You". Blechhh! I think I just threw up a little. Could she be any more insincere?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anybody that can make me laugh this hard at 6:45 in the morning is a keeper. No wonder it's been 27 years!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...she's a real piece of work. Hated her on American Idol this week.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...she's a real piece of work. Hated her on American Idol this week.