- I'm officially obsessed with Bookmooch and the world needs a DVDmooch
- My nephew likes Close Encounters of the Third Kind and wants a fishing pole for his birthday (unrelated facts but still news to me)
- My 5-year-old niece's new favorite food is sashimi and tuna is her favorite. My nephew is completely grossed out by this new development.
- I love the BBC's new series Robin Hood but the women's eye makeup is a bit overdone. Otherwise, it's good stuff.
- Chocolate shakes are still tasty (I had to make sure)
- Pre-season baseball isn't being televised just yet (at least not until next week for my beloved Dodgers)
- My DVD bit the dust and I'll be forced to buy a new one tomorrow.
- Bath Sheets are a great idea but a bit unwieldy in reality.
- Long story short, after seeing Zodiac (you should check it out) I discovered CourtTV has a crazy site called CrimeLibrary. It's oddly compelling. Have you ever heard of this freak? I'd never heard of her.
- Daniel Doronda is goo-od.
Saturday, March 10
Things I learned today
Posted by Lucy at 9:36 PM