Trooper tagged me so here goes:
More about me
1) How old do you wish you were? Exactly the age I am...40!
2) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Get annoyed then look around for someone to help me retrieve my money.
3) Do you have a tattoo? Or if you were to get a tattoo, where would it be? No. But if I did it would be hidden.
4) Do you know your neighbors? Very casually. My favorite is Ben. He lives up the street and I see him every morning as he passes by with his dog Jack.
5) What do you consider a vacation? Days away from work. Even if I'm home, if I don't have to think about work it's a vacation.
6) Are you touchy feely? Yes.
7) Showers or Baths? Showers but if I had access to a great tub I'd be taking a lot of baths to relax.
8) Favorite place to go on weekends? Lunch and/or movies with friends. I also love a good road trip.
9) Do you trust people easily? Not really. Even in pre-school I'd stand back and assess the school yard before choosing a seemingly normal kid to befriend.
10) What are your phobias? The older I get the more uncomfortable I am in extremely close quarters. Planes and elevators are fine but I don't think I'd enjoy an MRI very much.
11) Do you keep a handwritten journal? I've tried but I always lose interest. This blog is the closest I've come to ever keeping any kind of record of my life.
12) Where would you rather be right now? In Hawaii, with my boyfriend George Clooney. (Sorry, Lynn!)
13) What makes you feel warm and fuzzy? Hugs from my family.
14) Heavy or light sleep? Super-light. It's a bummer. I travel with earplugs after the jack-hammer incident of '04.
15) Favorite Color? Red
16) Name three things you have on you at all times? Hair product, moisturizer, clean underpants
17) What is your favorite part of the chicken? Skinless white meat
18) What's your favorite city? It's a toss up between New York and London
19) I can't wait until: I step off the plane to my vacation Sunday night.
20) How tall are you barefoot? 5'10"
21) Have you ever smoked pot? Yup. And I singed my bangs on the poorly constructed bong.
22) Do you own a gun? No. But I lived with a friend who owned one. I figured I should know how to use it if I was living in the house with me. My friend and I went to a shooting range and I learned I'm a regular Annie Oakley!
23) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot tea
24) What time did you wake up today? 3:30 am, stayed up for an hour then fell asleep again until 7:28. Oops!
25) Chocolate or Vanilla? Ya know, it used to be chocolate, but the older I get the more I'm loving vanilla.
26) People you would like to tag? The people I'd like to tage don't have blogs (booooooooo!).