Thursday, November 8

I know people


So, today was my first day back in the office after The Meltdown of 2007. It was also the first day back to doing my real job. I got lots done, had a fantastic meeting and overall had a wonderful day. I thanked those who had been so supportive and moved on.

I did, however, mention the meltdown to a few people and one emailed me: "Do I need to do a beat down? I know people...". That cracked me up. She later stopped by and said "No really. I know some butch lesbians who would love to help you out." I laughed and assured her I was ok. But I must admit that that having access to a gang of protective butch lesbians is good to know.

I'd like to thank my tiny readership for their kind words. I learned that some of you were concerned for me. It's so nice to know that I have such wonderful people in both my professional and personal life. Well, I've always known that, but to hear it is amazing. Thanks guys!

Ok, now I'm in my pjs and deciding what upbeat movie to see. Happy days are here again.

P.S. I think it's time to finally break down and order that war time poster I've been obsessed with for so long. Maybe I'll get one for the office too!

No comments: