Friday, July 14

10 things I hate, huh?

Shandon tagged me for this one, so here goes:


10) Narrow mindedness. Do some reading, see a bit of the world, and try to look a situation from as many sides as possible before forming an opinion.

9) Hummers. People, really, in case you haven't noticed we're in a bit of an oil crisis and you're not helping. You're half the reason I'm terrified of getting that tiny European car I should be driving by now. Oh, and how does it feel to be the auto & oil industry's bitch?

8) Beans of any kind. I know they're full of protein, and they're oh so good for me and blah, blah, blah but they just plain stink and make me sick.

7) George Bush. I've given this one a lot of thought and it's official, I hate this twit. Hey Georgie, thanks for bending over for all of your buddies and being the best recruiting TOOL the terrorists could have ever dreamed up. God only knows how long it will take to clean up your mess. (Frankly, Georgie has earned a higher ranking on this list but I thought of him so soon that...well, he gets to sit here and think about what he's done.)

6) Idiots who insist on playing their car radio so loud. Is that some sort of modern day mating call? Are we supposed to be impressed with your bad taste in music?

5) Mean people, or should I say insecure people? I can't stand folks who take pleasure in humiliating others because they have an opportunity.

4) Blackberries. The digital kind not the fruit. It's probably only a matter of time before I'm handed one of my own for work but I promise I will never click away on it during movies or my nephew's baseball games or while at dinner with friends.

3) Cancer. Nuff said.

2) WalMart. I've been boycotting the place for over 10 years now. I can't stand the way they target main street USA and destroy them one by one. I hate the way they won't let millions of employees form a union (Chicken shits. I'm speaking of the Wal Mart executives not those poor employees) or the way they can bankrupt a small company with a single cancelled order without batting an eye.

1) Violence. Get some help.

Wow! You were right Shandon. That's not too hard once you get going. I actually have a few more, but I'll control myself.

1 comment:

shandon said...

It's therapeutic, isn't it?

I can't believe I forgot to mention WalMart & McDonald's! I hate those assholes.