Friday, June 23

Pop

So, here's the deal: I love my new laptop but because it's a Mac I can't format the way I can from my PC at work. I really shouldn't be blogging from work but that computer gets the fun options...what a bummer.

For instance, I'd like to tell you about my favorite new present for men. I'd like to do a cute link here but the option isn't available on my cute new Mac. Drats! Instead, you'll have to cut and paste to see for yourself:

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?productId=47997996&storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&langId=-1&color=BLACK&img=/media/651373.jpg&view=large

My brother got a pair for Father's Day and they really crack me up. Unfortunately it's one of those "Damn! Why didn't I think of that?" products. I hate when that happens.

Just thought I'd share. They're bound to be all over the place next summer but for the moment my bro is the hippest Dad on the block.

Sorry for the cutting and pasting but until I can figure out how to quick link you'll have to do a little extra work. Sorry!

No comments: