Fall happens to be my favorite season and it can never get here fast enough. Late August is typically when I really start to jones for autumn. Here are a few ways I'm preparing to ring in the new season (and maybe even imagine it's already here):
- Started having hot tea and one of these every morning, in lieu of my yogurt & berries
- Searching for new soup recipes. My favorite is butternut squash!
- Looking for new crafty ways to spend those (hopefully) rainy afternoons. (I just might do this one...don't make me!)
- Compiling a reading list (one that I will never complete but, because I enjoy the list-making process so much, it really doesn't matter).
- Looking for new cool weather clothes/shoes
- Checking out ideas for an evening class. I almost miss the back-to-school action.
- Deciding which movies are my Must Sees
- Checking in here every so often to see if it will ever rain again in my neighborhood.
- I'm not necessarily a big football fan, but I do like to hear these guys doing their thing, in the background, as I do much of the above.
- And, of course, there are some MAJOR decisions to be made.
What are you doing to get ready for Fall?